Some people will get it earlier than others and how it will show will depend on the elasticity of your skin.
WHAT IS CELLULITE?
It is a fatty deposit that sits under your skin. But fear not the good thing is we can improve it by having muscle tone and by diminishing any toxins in the body that will make it look worst.
Did you know Cellulite can be stress or hormonal related. Also as we get older the elasticity in our skin change, so when you were younger it may not have been as apparent then as it is now.
There are lots of products that claim to get rid of cellulite. But here are a few tips that are more effective.
- We need to flush out Toxins. How much water are you drinking ? The more you drink the better for the skin. Did you know your skin is the biggest organ in your body. So hydrate it. You need 2 litres of water a day just to keep your body functioning.
- Be mindful of how much processed food you eat. Try and cut down on caffeine and alcohol.
- Body brushing or body tapping. This will help get rid of the toxins. Always try to do before a bath or shower and always brush towards your heart. This will also boost your lymphatic system.
- The more you move the better. Try lifting weights and stretching more, this will also improve what is under the skin. The fat cells under the skin will reduce if we can improve our muscle tone. Not only will it improve your lymphatic system but it will increase the blood flow which in turn will help change the appearance of your skin.
- Remember we all have cellulite, lets accept it and embrace it, but make it look better.